It's the first day of March, and the weather channel is calling for 3-5 inches of snow here in Chicago. This winter has been brutal, and it doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon. Right now, all I can think about is that in 26 days (yes, I'm counting), I'll be in Florida with my whole family. I cannot wait to feel the warm sun on my face!
In order to help beat the winter blues, I created a top 10 list of budget friendly beach essentials.
- This flattering, yet functional one-piece swimsuit.
- A cheap pair of aviators to throw in your bag.
- A floppy hat to protect your head and face.
- The perfect romper to take you from the beach to the bar.
- Some cheap bling to tie any "beach look" together.
- A universal tote, perfect for the beach or bumming around.
- Sunblock - it's a no-brainer.
- An iPod Shuffle, with the perfect Spring Break Playlist.
- These basic sandals, great for all occasions.
- A safe water bottle to stay hydrated.
Are you going anywhere for Spring Break?